Wednesday, April 29, 2009

oh h-rrrroo.

SO a little update. I bought my sister Jangmi an airplane ticket to come visit me for the weekend of May 8th. it should be fun. she's only 20 and has a 5 month old with special needs and her hubby is in Iraq..all other immediate family is in Korea except me. life tough for her right now and i think she needs a little break away from everything. it's nice her sister in-law offered to watch Ali. Jangmi can't wait for Korean food, she's been having withdrawals.
In other news Terri found out she has breast cancer in both a couple weeks ago, then a week later she found out she also has cervical cancer. it's so unfortunate and to top it off, she's only 29. Doctors say it's been there for a year. I have high hopes for her though, she's young and totally in shape so i have faith that she'll make it through just fine. One year of chemo and double mastectomy next year. Hopefully i'll make it to visit her in July. I say losing all yer hair isnt too bad, at least you can rock a different hair style everyday. :o)
FEEL YOUR BOOBIES!!!