Wednesday, August 29, 2007

How do you say..umm..Chocolate Face.

Whoa, I'm updating 2 times in one month. I uploaded a small amount of pics, here's one from the renaissance festival from a few weeks back that humored me for a good 10 seconds

My cousin Jen's wedding was great, the place she had it was nice. She looked really pretty. Everyone found out Erin's having another baby that day too. Anyways, it was a hectic day. The weekend after that we went to beach bash in the Hamptons which was fun. It was freezing at night. Here's the view we had all weekend from our tent...
There was about 40 people that came this year. Awards were given out again. I am the Bags Champion. I'm cool. It was a good weekend, except the part when I fell down the stairs and hurt myself pretty good. Anyways, last weekend we went to Philly again. Allie came with us, it was fun. We went to Independence Hall, yeaaaa National Treasure what up. We also went to Eastern State Penitentiary which was really awesome. We saw where Al Capone was, and holes where escapes happened. It was had the same feeling as when we broke in to Kings Park abandoned Psych Ward. Eastern State is supposed to be haunted, it's been on T.V. a bunch of times for being haunted and on the History channel. During Halloween they open it at night, I guess like a haunted house, it's ranked top 10 scariest in the U.S. so Allie and I are going back. We love that kind of stuff.
This weekend we are going upstate to Syracuse. It should be fun. I still have to post all my pics from the past 2 weekends, I'll do that soon..at least I posted the wedding. They were having American Idol try outs in Philly.. a bunch of those idiots were staying at our hotel, people from all over..mostly white trash. Actually all white trash. Anywho, I'm sure we'll see a lot more of that this weekend. I'm tired..work is killing me...so I'm out.

P.S. Your womb is a sewer.. Your womb is manure..