Sunday, December 9, 2007

Holy Hatton

Wowwies. It's been a while.. So a lot of things have gone on since my last post. My brother is now in Bayside, I'm being healther, Babes is 2 steps away from being in the NYPD, I took my vaction, Cheryl is having her baby with in the next week, For Halloween I was Wednesday Adams, Work, Work and more Work, Dad wants to start a family buisness, Thanksgiving was okay, I have another fishy, a beta...he doesn't have a name yet. I'm missing a lot but whatever.. Christmas is around the corner. Today was the first day I started shopping. I must say, I put a dent in my X-mas list I made for everyone. Tomorrow I will do some more shopping. I have Carol for secret santa at work...I'm glad. I need to get the tree from Dee next weekend. I really want a maltipoo of maltese for x-mas, but that's not going to happen while were here...I guess I'll have to wait till next year. Tonight was Haley's dance, "Nutcracker." Afterwards we went to Chris's new Co-Op and watched the Mayweather / Hatten fight. I was praying for Hatton to wil so badly. I'm still trying to get over it.... I'll update soon.. tooo tired right now.. its almost 4:330am and I don't even know what I'm typing at the moment.... LAterz