Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

So yes, today is my birthday. Another year older..uuugh. People say, "Isn't it funny how when you're young, the only thing you want is to be older. Now that you're older and now all you want is to be young again." We'll for one, when I was younger I never wanted to be older. Oh the denial of getting older..26 is such a crap age. At least when you're 25 you have the option of rounding down to 20. With 26, you can only round up..up to the dreadful age of 30.sigh. I have some time before that time comes so I won't think too much about it. As for my birthday plans, I don't really have that much going on for it. Babes scored Yankees tickets for tonight. I'd prefer not to go, but I don't want him NOT to go so I convinced him to go with out me..my cousin Brandon is going in my place. I've been so tired going back and forth to the hospital that spending time relaxing at home sounds like nothing could be more fabulous. Besides, it's raining out right now. Tomorrow would be a better day/night to do something...it's SATURDAY!!! In other news, how do I feel about Lindsey Lohan texting my boyfriend? I'M PISSED..BACK OFF MY MAN. Kidding. Kidding. I think it's pretty fucking awesome if you ask me...and I hope it continues. The day is almost over.. thank goodness. I'm ready to get outta here. Hopefully it's a nice cool day out tomorrow. I hear Sunday is supposed to be brutal. I hope not, I believe we have plans to go to the renaissance fair again. We'll see.