Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Well, Hi There!

Hello to all my fans. So it's been a while. There's too much that has gone on to fill in the whole gap..but I will try. Atlantic City was okay, figured out black jack and babes won some dingos. The new job is going alright, it's a lot more work than I ever expected..the days are long and I never seem to be rested enough. Doing everything from normal everyday work paperwork, orders, clients, problem solving and spread sheets...and juggling projects in between, like trying to figure out planning a catered lunch for 150 people (which turned out great) and trying to file a lawsuit and gather all the information so we can sue some guy. It's like I should have personal assistant attached to my job descripton as well. Thank God for my to-go crappy Starbucks....

...and my sidekick so I can take stupid pics like these a work. Music makes the day go by a lot faster..I jigger-rigged my radio at the office b/c the antenna broke off...how pathetic is this...

My sister's b-day was last week, I bought her a pretty little gift. Two weekends ago Jill had her engagement party, it was wonderful. This past weekend was Memorial Day weekend, there was a big party held. It was okay, not as fun as I thought it would be...but I had some laughs. I posted a shit load of pics on photobucket (and deleted a shit load as well). Earlier that day I was forced to get a trim so I visited Amy.

...she ended up coming to the party too. Anywho, I've been apartment searching.. ready to leave this frat house. Besides beer pong that's played in the living room, and a poker table in the dining room...I think the "keg-orater" has just pushed me over the edge. To sum it up, I live in a 20 year old guys ultimate dream house. Oh, where to live, where to live. Oh! I almost forgot to mention the new game that's been going on here, BAGS! Anywho, I'm tired of writing so I'm out. Bye.