Saturday, September 25, 2010

Bingo! I Win!

Tonight was girls night out. Bingo night out to be more descriptive. Amy, Allie, Jeanette and myself. So I heard that people get pretty crazy about bingo. For instance people bring all these "lucky charms" and set them up on the table in front of them.  Example: beanie babies, lucky lighters, four leaf clovers and so on. I have never played bingo before. Okay, so it's lame that I've never played, and even more so that I actually wanted to try it out. Well anyways, we went tonight and had a blast. It took us a while to choose what "lucky" items we should bring. The average age was probably 65, but who cares. I swear some of those old timers were hittin' the booze through out the game, I kept smelling whiffs of scotch. Before tonight I thought the game was pretty self explanatory. uuh..no. It took us a while to figure out what hell was going on. Apparently, there are lots of rules in bingo..who knew. Anyways, I ended up winning and walked away with a pretty nice bank roll at the end of the night. Lucky me. Now I have to scrub my arms after the marker battle Amy and I had. (this crap is worse than permanent marker.) Well, I'm off to bed because I have a big day tomorrow. Here's some visuals I will end this entry with.

I win, cause winning is for winners.
hrmm, from my desk collection, I choose...



Hanson!!!

Hanson love Voss water and bingo.
Jeanette and Allie, B4 - and after.


 
    Berk's lipgloss is poppin' her lipgloss is cool...