Monday, September 20, 2010

Wine and Robbery.

I finally found the tracking information for the packages I sent to Seoul. Thank goodness, I bought all this clothes from Neiman Marcus, Guess, Lucky Brand and Century 21 for Danny. I almost had a heart attack when I couldn't find the paperwork for the shipping insurance. Hopefully it'll be delivered tomorrow. This weekend flew by really fast. I saw Easy A on Friday, it was cute. Saturday was family day. Last night I saw The Town. I was never a big fan of Ben A.. I have now changed my mind. Tonight I went to dinner with Berk. The restaurant was awesome, we split a couple of appetizers. Thank goodness we opted to sit inside, not more than 10 minutes after we were seated a girl sitting outside had her purse stolen by some guy. He just rode past her on his bike and took it right off the table. Horrible. Oh, I almost forgot. Babo took me to Altantis yesterday. I fed the fish and touched the sting rays. I also took some really great pictures, including the awesome picture above. Well, off the watch Jerseylicious and MONK!!! I love Monk. "It's a jungle out there."
Sent via BlackBerry