Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Greenwich

Today I stayed home from work due to some car issues. This is the second time its been in the shop this week. Ugh. I shopped around for BMW's tonight with Berk and also found out what the trade in value of my car is. Perhaps I will be the owner of a BMW soon. Anyways this past weekend was very eventful. Saturday was the fall bar crawl in the Village with my babo, Jared and asian Matt. We started around 1pm. For the first time we made it through all the bars. After 8 hours of that, we met up with Rick and Courtney at San Gennaro for a couple hours. Then we all trucked up to Korea Way aka K-town for noraebang. Noraebang lasted for about 2 hours, so it was one long ass day. Jared and Matt sang their butts off, it was awesome. Took the 2am train, the longest ride of my life. The ride home is always the worst feeling ever. If you're on the LIRR at that time of night you are 1. Not smiling and feeling ill 2. Your breath smells like alcohol 3. You do not know where you are. 4. Or all of the above. I had a lot of laughs throughout the night, so it was well worth it. (Especially when asian Matt asked the tattoo guy if there was discounts for homosexuals). Any who, off to bed.. I have a crazy day ahead of me!
P.s. While we were in K-Town, were were interrupted by a journalist for "The Korea Times" and he is doing an article about noraebang in NYC. He asked me questions and took pics of us, hopefully I can get my hands on a copy from my family in Seoul.
Sent via BlackBerry