Thursday, February 15, 2007

Late V-day

Your hazel green tint eyes watching every move I make. And that feeling of doubt, it's erased. I'll never feel alone again with you by my side. You're the one, and in you I confide. And we have gone through good and bad times. But your unconditional love was always on my mind. You've been there from the start for me. And your loves always been true as can be. I give my heart to you. I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you.
________ I am speechless about yesterday...I will leave it at that. Take it however you will. Anyways today trying to get my car out of solid mountains of ice was interesting and annoying. I am going to try and leave work early again today, I have to pick babes up in Brooklyn cause his car was just impossible this morning. Tomorrow is friday, you know what that means?? (besides the weekend ofcourse). Hopefully I will be enjoying my time away from here while all you losers are stuck here doing LAME things in SHITTY NY. CIAO!! MUAHZ!!