Friday, May 30, 2003

Butt

i just woke up. Came home last night wrote in the livejournal, did some other things. Found out some stuff, wasnt bothered by it though..last night. But here I am now, and the more i think about it the more it bothers me. Though it really shouldnt. well maybe it should, yea..or else i wouldnt have gotten an apology right? its the normal thing to be bothered. but i sooo wanna be that person that doesnt give a crap about anything. Thats the person I live to be one day. In my head its like "it matters. no it doesnt, yea, no." Im highly confused cause i have my reasons to care and my reasons not to. maybe if there was not even the thought in my head that i was only used as a way to forget about their own shit, just maybe i would be okay with it all.ah. what am i doing. I havent had to deal with drama in..omg.. i cant remember!!! why am i gonna start now?? Fuck the drama, and ALL the people who live for it. your mouth is writing checks that yer body cant handle son!