Thursday, May 15, 2003

Harry Down Syndrome

Steve called me tonight. We need to chill. Theres so many people i havent seen. I called Matt, we need to chill too. I still have to go out to dinner with Alicia. and got Jill's message when I got home, I gotta chill with her. and Jill pennegetti too, she id me and told me she wanted me to come down to the downtown last night and called to see what i was up to.. she had the wrong #! She told me she saw JT there and he told her that himself and I were supposed to be hanging out oon. It would be nice to know about these so called plans that I don't know about..heh. STOP THE BOAT! BELLAS SNORING!!Benji is my friend and sometimes we like to make out. Lauren Mulderick thinks that we got freaky. That my friend is..funny..funny stuff. I'm thirsty and need to go to bed. tahtah. oooooooone!