Monday, May 19, 2003

I Remember

whats good? Today I Went out with matt, went to charles aveA little bit later picked up don't know how to spell his name and back to charles ave allie came..yey. chilled for a little more, Matt's friend and Allie know each other which is cool...they went to the diner and I drove Matt back home. It took me less than 20 mins to get back to plainjew, but by that time they were done with the diner and i met Allie at her house, we went to bagel boss, ran into Craig and talked about *some really funny shit* cough* "jelly donut...gangbang...WHAT??" To bad SHARON has school tomorrow..well today!! Missed some funny talk. boohoo for you! Right now that Christina a song is on where she looks like a big pin cushion for half the video and has a cotton ball on her head the other half. what happened?..don't ask questions. Anyways, its late and I'm gonna try to go to a parade tomorrow, and i have to go to the mall. It wasnt an eventful night at all. but I'm glad i finally saw Matt after who knos who long, we finally for once didn't have conflicting schedules. It was nice to see him again. anyways, i gotta go. xoxo gnite!