Saturday, January 6, 2007

Funk Chunk Master Flex!!

Driving to Brooklyn at 7am is no fun. I really need to get my oil changed today. Yesterday I bought a pair of PINK sweats from Victoria Secret, super comfy! It was an early night. It's really stinky babes has to work for a little today. I'm bored. You know what else stinks? The weather. It's 59 degrees, and according to the widget it's supossed to go up to 72?! Is this a fuggin joke? If not, this is so bullshit. Will it snow anytime during our winter season??? Well, I'm off to watch some T.V. then get an oil change. Hopefully by then it will be time to pick my hubby up. EDIT: okay so I never got my oil changed, but I did try. The guy said 30 mins, that was too long for me to wait. I cleaned out my car though. Anyways, so I guess we have a dinner date tonight with Chris and Cara. I'm off to take a shower. Ciao.