Friday, January 12, 2007

S is for Superior

Ugly Betty was enough to make up for the horrible ride to Bayridge last night. I should of at least ran into C.21 to see if they still had those Adidas I wanted. After work should be packed of stuff too. PT, then I need a new sports bra for the gym. I told Matt I was getting one because sports bras are the first step to becoming a lesbian. I brought soup today for lunch, I'm awesome. Today hasn't been too busy. I think I want to merge all my blogs since 2003 together, but I have to figure out some tweaks along the way. It's going to take me a while. In other news, I'm excited about hitting up Yonkers this weekend. Even though I think there's some rule out there stating you're not allowed to play unless you're a 60+ woman, the slot slut machines look fun, I wanna play! Ciao Fuckers! EDIT: Moved 22 entries so far, over a 1000 more to go. Ugh. I'll be done by next year at this rate.